I am SO excited to announce that I will be offering a presentation at the NorthWest Tarot Symposium in Clackamas, OR next year!
Can you imagine what your life would look like, today, if you'd always known that you were good enough, exactly as you are?
So many of us face similar challenges when it comes to our relationship with ourselves. We struggle to put ourselves first, constantly feel depleted, are hyper-critical of our appearance and are plagued with self-doubt. We face issues around body image, impostor syndrome, and feeling not good enough every single day. The fact is that we spend so much of our precious time trying to find our footing and get comfortable in our own skin, that we miss out on so many glorious opportunities for experiences and joy in our lives.
In this workshop, you will be introduced to the five major components of walking the Self-Worth Path, discover how to unlock your potential by addressing each of these areas in a way that is personally meaningful and learn how you can apply this information to your personal Tarot practice and your life.
You will leave this workshop empowered with a Tarot spread that you can use regularly in your personal practice to leverage your personal growth, techniques to help you take up space in the world - exactly as you are - so that you can build a harmonious and nurturing relationship with your Self.
My wife, Peggy, and I - in partnership with some of our friends in the Tarot community, are putting together a fun and casual meetup in Denver, CO to coincide with the Colliseum show - one of the largest gem and mineral shows in the United States!
More details coming soon!!
Ethics & Disclaimer:
Please note that by booking a reading you agree that you have read and understood the following information. If you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me before booking your reading.
- You must be 18 years of age or older to book a reading.
- All clients with good intent are welcome, regardless of race, sex, gender identity, religion, background, lifestyle or anything else. I am LGBTQ+ friendly, sex-positive, kink positive and body positive.
- I do not choose lottery numbers, diagnose medical conditions (or pregnancy), etc. Your future is completely within your hands and is based on the choices you make which means that any possible 'prediction' can change in a moment with even the smallest shift in your choices.
- Refunds are only possible before the reading has been delivered. Please know that if you have any questions or concerns about me or my reading style or even about the best approach for your particular question, please don't hesitate to reach out to me at any time. You are also welcome to view my content on YouTube - youtube.com/c/supportivetarot or Instagram @supportivetarot to get a feel for my personality and approach and to make sure I am the right fit for you.
- I am not a certified counselor, psychologist, psychiatrist, or therapist of any kind. My readings are not be used as a substitute for any professional help and/or advice in any matter of health, financial, emotional, emergency, physical, mental, legal and any other matter, situations, actions, circumstance, material, and/or non-material considerations. I decline to be responsible for anything that one might do before, during, or after receiving these readings or viewing this content and I do not assume any legal liability for damages, losses, or other consequences for any one's decisions or actions following or based on readings/content. By participating in readings/video/or other materials, you agree to waive any claims against me and to accept these terms, assuming full responsibility for your own actions, decisions, and conduct.
- I am required to say that Tarot /Oracle readings are for entertainment purposes only.